As of today (March 12, 2020) ESDES has the intention of continuing with the program and regular classes during 3rd quarter. Any decision or new order from higher organisms will be respected and the students will be informed immediately.
Activities and trips in the planned program:
ESDES will modify and adapt to what the context requires at each moment.
For now the DELE exam has not been canceled and will still take place on the 17th of April in Valencia.
Cancelation Policy or Withdrawl from the program:
According to the ACA cancelation policy that appears on the acastudyabroad.com website, these are the conditions for cancelation:
– Departure from the program in the first 4 days of the quarter, 100% refund.
– Departure from the program during the second week of the quarter, 75% refund.
– Departure during the fourth week of the quarter, 50% refund.
– Departure after the fourth week of the quarter, 0% refund.
– Although the planned exit date of the program is the 31st of May, as an exception, if anyone should decide to leave after the 8th of May academic measures will be taken to provide the student with the full credit for 3rd quarter.